Behind the scenes at Arup: how to develop a data strategy in a business committed to net zero
About this webinar
In 2017, Arup defined its group data strategy. For the first time, it integrated the firm’s deep data expertise with Arup’s commitment to net zero and the Sustainable Development Goals.
This in-depth conversation between Volker Buscher, Chief Data Officer at Arup and Gavin Starks, Founder and CEO at Icebreaker One, will look at what it takes to develop a data strategy in a business committed to net zero.
- What is a data strategy, and why have one?
- How Arup developed its data strategy
- What it takes to align data and sustainability expertise on an executive level
- Insights from Volker’s experience
- How a shared data ecosystem supports Arup’s approach to big data
Their conversation contains vital insights and advice for anyone in a data or sustainability leadership role.