Join us to bridge the data gaps between finance, policy and climate change.
In 2020 we will be designing and testing climate-ready financial products and helping take them to market with our Members.
We are connecting policy, strategy, risk management and investment to real-world data to:
- Enable climate-ready financial instruments
- Enable climate-aware risk management
- Enable climate-credible deployment of robust, long-term solutions
Let’s ensure the next $trillion is spent on carbon net-zero or net-negative infrastructure.
Contact gea@IcebreakerOne.org for more information.
Icebreaker One is a new independent, non-partisan, global non-profit. We are looking to connect with private and public sector leaders who want to help reduce risk and grasp the opportunity to transform the climate crisis into economic innovation that addresses the problem.
We’re working on common principles and practice to make data sharing easy and useful to as many people and organisations as possible. We aim to influence investment decisions of $3.6T/year to deliver net-zero or net-negative outcomes, unlocking a standards-based marketplace for environmental & financial data, and leveraged finance for innovation.
Quick links to key content
1. Slide summary — http://bit.ly/ib1-d2
2. Longer narrative — https://icebreakerone.org/start-here/
3. Discussion papers — https://icebreakerone.org/2019/05/13/discussion-paper/
4. Milestones — https://icebreakerone.org/milestones-timeline/