Things you can copy and paste. Please link images to https://icebreakerone.org wherever possible, thank you.
Icebreaker One is a non-profit working with industry and governments, to make data work harder to deliver our Net Zero Future.
Today Net Zero is framed around ‘carbon’ and greenhouse gas emissions. However, as we face multiple crises, including biodiversity and species collapse, ocean acidification and many other forms of systems-wide pollution, we consider that our definition of Net Zero will likely expand.
We consider Net Zero to mean ‘net zero impact’ on our ecosystems
Not just GHG emissions but harms on our climate, nature and the biosphere as a wholeGavin Starks, Founder, Icebreaker One
Net-Zero or net zero?
As a noun, don’t hyphenate: Delivering Net Zero.
As an adjective, hyphenate: We need to achieve net-zero emissions. Driving towards a Net-Zero Future.
Capitalise? Up to you / context.
Licence vs License
We use British/International English for ‘licence’ (as a noun) and ‘to license’ (as a verb).
(FYI, American English uses ‘license’ with an ‘s’ as both a noun and as a verb)
International vs British English
We use International English for our services (such as Open Net Zero and Trust Framework). Policy and other content may vary on jurisdiction/context.
Branding: logos, colours, font
Please contact us if you need print quality.
Media assets for slides, reports, blogs, et al
License: CC-BY-ND unless otherwise stated. Credits, Trademarks and copyright notices are here
- Poster: The time for theory is over (if you’d like a printed copy, please contact us)
- Badge: The time for theory is over
- Slide: SERI title slide
- Slide: Open Energy title slide
- Slide: Understanding the Data Value Chain
- Slide: Delivering Net Zero: a framework to unlock an open marketplace for non-financial data
- Slide: IB1 Open Energy UK ecosystem map
- Slide: Open, Shared, Closed — applying the Data Spectrum
- Slide: The Data Spectrum — Energy
- Slide: Market design options for data sharing
- Slide: What is Shared Data?
- Badge/stickers: Icebreaker One
- Slides: The oldest living things in the world