For the use of their photographs, we thank:
- Rachel Sussman for use of her images from the The Oldest Living Things in the World
- Background image: Antarctic moss — 5,500 years old; Elephant Island, Antarctica
- Spruce Gran Picea — 9,550 years old; Sweden
- Stromatolites — 2,000-3,000 years old; Western Australia
- La Llareta — 3,000 years old; Atacama Desert, Chile
- Lydiat/Wainwright Studios for use of Chris Wainwright’s Red Ice 2008. Disko Bay. Greenland
You can download images here for use in presentations/etc.
Unless otherwise noted, Icebreaker One outputs are licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC-BY). You may use the images to embed in your work. If you do, we ask that you link back to our website.
Please note that we have also licensed © copyright photographs from Sussman and Wainwright. While you are free to repost and embed Icebreaker One images which use them (ie. ‘Creative Commons No Derivatives’, CC-BY-ND applies), the photographs may not be used indepentently, modified or derivative works created. To do so you must contact the copyright owner of those © photographs.
Nothing is created without the huge support of an army of supporters—we thank everyone who has helped us on the journey so far.