For the use of their photographs, we thank:
- Rachel Sussman for use of her images from the The Oldest Living Things in the World
- Background image: Antarctic moss — 5,500 years old; Elephant Island, Antarctica
- Spruce Gran Picea — 9,550 years old; Sweden
- Stromatolites — 2,000-3,000 years old; Western Australia
- La Llareta — 3,000 years old; Atacama Desert, Chile
- Lydiat/Wainwright Studios for use of Chris Wainwright’s Red Ice 2008. Disko Bay. Greenland
Nothing is created without the huge support of an army of supporters—we thank everyone who has helped us on the journey so far.