For the use of their photographs, we thank:
- Rachel Sussman for use of her images from the The Oldest Living Things in the World
- Background image: Antarctic moss — 5,500 years old; Elephant Island, Antarctica
- Spruce Gran Picea — 9,550 years old; Sweden
- Stromatolites — 2,000-3,000 years old; Western Australia
- La Llareta — 3,000 years old; Atacama Desert, Chile
- Lydiat/Wainwright Studios for use of Chris Wainwright’s Red Ice 2008. Disko Bay. Greenland
You can download images here for use in presentations/etc.
Nothing is created without the huge support of an army of supporters—we thank everyone who has helped us on the journey so far.