Transforming energy data sharing to achieve net-zero
When: 16 February 2021 – 10am – 11am GMT
Where: Online, sign up via Eventbrite
- Gavin Starks, Founder & CEO, Icebreaker One (Chair)
- Miles Cheetham, Data Infrastructure Lead, Icebreaker One
- Gea Mikic, Programme Manager, Icebreaker One
- Aneysha Minocha, Founder and Director, QUANTENERGY LTD
- Emily Judson, Research Associate – Open Energy, Icebreaker One
- Matt Hastings, Head of Innovation, Innovate UK
Icebreaker One’s Open Energy project has just won UK Research and Innovation’s Modernising Energy Data Access competition. It means UK Government backing to continue developing a standard that all organisations in the energy data ecosystem can use to search, share and access data.
The event will present progress and key findings so far on the Open Energy project and invite others to engage and collaborate to help transform the UK energy sector.
About the Modernising Energy Data Access (MEDA) competition
As part of the £103 million prospering from the energy revolution ISCF, last year Innovate UK launched the Modernising Energy Data Access competition, designed to enable energy data to be open-sourced for the benefit of society.