Please help us connect with organisations who’d like to join the discussion privately or publicly “Support the Icebreaker One discussion”.
Workshop — user needs and stories
NOW FULLY SUBSCRIBED
On Wednesday this week we are holding a workshop to further unpack user needs: if you have stories for your work along the lines of ‘if we could better access this … then we could do that’ please get in touch with email@example.com.
We need to connect with people working (in public, commercial and academia realms) in any of the following sectors:
- Risk modelling (for example in insurance, cities, disasters, climate)
- Designing economic instruments
- Finance and insurance industry data
- Data standards
- Infrastructure projects
- Geospatial data
For context have a look at https://icebreakerone.org/context/
Please help us extent our reach — share/adapt these for your social media channels:
- Between 2000-2013, disasters cost the world $2.5tn. Help change the way we think about and finance resilience—join http://icebreakerone.org #GPGeneva19
- Working on environmental risk modelling? New interoperability project—sign up now http://icebreakerone.org #GPGeneva19
- Want to help create a marketplace for environmental data—add your voice http://icebreakerone.org #GPGeneva19